Restore Beats Replace Every Time!
It doesn’t make financial sense to replace fine wood furniture or cabinets that can be restored. Use this analogy: If your car’s fender has a dent, you don’t replace the whole car. You replace the fender and maybe do a little painting if needed. Similarly, you don’t replace a restorable piece of furniture or cabinet.
· Repairs can be completed in less time than it takes to settle a replacement claim, allowing the homeowner to get back to normal faster.
· Homeowners are saved the time and frustration of shopping for replacement pieces.
· Sentimental value is preserved.
· Restoring is much more environmentally friendly and responsible.
· NR cabinet repair costs average 65% - 70% less than replacement costs.
· NR furniture repair costs average 50% - 60% less than replacement costs.