Restoration Trumps Replacement in Every Way
It no longer makes financial sense to replace fine furniture or cabinetry that can be restored. Enlightened insurers and consumers alike know that just as you don’t replace a repairable car, you don’t replace a repairable piece of furniture or cabinet:
- Repairs can be finished in less time than it takes to settle a replacement claim so the homeowner’s life can get back to normal faster.
- Homeowners are saved the time and frustration of shopping for replacements.
- Sentimental value is preserved.
- Our cabinet repair costs average 65%-70% less than replacement costs.
- Our furniture repair costs average 50%-60% less than replacement costs.